For me, looking good contributes to feeling good. This doesn’t mean that my worth or happiness is defined by my appearance. Not at all!
What it DOES mean is that I carry myself differently when I feel put together. That confidence shows and I’m more assertive, outgoing, and confident; all of these things serve me well professionally and personally.
One way I’ve found to accomplish this with a low level of effort (so important to me) and without having to be a major fashionista (I can put together an outfit, but I’m no Blake Lively) is through great jewelry. In fact, I feel so strongly about it that I am currently a merchandiser for the jewelry line, chloe + isabel.
I chose this particular line for some very specific reasons:
- Founded by and led by women
- High quality pieces and lifetime replacement guarantee. If it breaks, they replace it. Seriously.
- Hypoallergenic, lead, and nickel free (I’m looking at you, sensitive types)
- A combination of fashion forward and timeless styles.
- Unique – you can’t get this stuff in stores, so you’re likely to be the only one wearing it!
- Amazing incentives for people who choose to host a party, but lots of flexibility for those who aren’t really into that (online parties, catalog parties, shop online, etc). One of my hostesses earned over $450 in free jewelry as a result of her Facebook party!
I have an online boutique that you are welcome to visit and shop. Please reach out to me if you are interested in a party and follow my Facebook page here to get updates on new launches and promotions.