Essential Oils & My Life
I’ve always had an interest in essential oils, and really started using them with regularity in September of 2014. I have found them to be an absolute gift in my life. I use them often in my diffuser and have come across a number of wonderful beauty, cleaning, and household uses for them. I’ve even found that they help with my mood and energy level and have even helped with my general health. I truly feel these oils contribute to my goal of a healthy, lovely life.
Why Young Living Essential Oils?
When it comes to essential oils, it’s so important to find a company that is honest and accountable for what they grow, how they grow, how they distill the plants and what ingredients they use. All of these things impact the quality of the oils.
Just think about this…
What are essential oils? Concentrated plant matter. What happens of that plant matter was treated with pesticides? Do you now have concentrated pesticides in your essential oil? You betcha! You have to know where your oils are coming from and how they are grown!
Young Living Essential Oils is THE ONLY company that actually owns and operates its farms to ensure quality levels are being met. They carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
These videos provide great additional information about Young Living‘s products and processes.
Purchasing Young Living Oils
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member or Retail Customer via the Young Living website. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member because wholesale Members get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered. As a Young Living Wholesale Member you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per year.
And don’t worry– there is no obligation to sell or any hidden agenda as a whole sale member. It sounds too good to be true, right? I thought the same thing before I signed up!
But there is one thing which is very important to mention. When you sign up with Young Living, you are also signing up for a sponsor who will help you on your Oily Journey. This is a very important decision because who you choose to be your sponsor is the person who is responsible to educate, help and guide you within Young Living’s product line. If you sign up with me, you will become part of the Oily Angels Team which will provide you with exclusive education and resources and I will personally support you. This isn’t a one time thing, this is for the life of your membership!
How to Get YL Therapeutic Essential Oils at 24% Off!
Already ready to sign up? Go here to get started as Young Living Member.
Here’s what you need to know right from the start:
- The classic starter kit costs $150 and is about a $300 value. Yes, $150 is an investment, but it’s an amazing oily first aid kit and, in my opinion, totally worth the potential savings in OTC and prescription medicines.
- In the kit, you’ll get a home diffuser, ELEVEN 5mL bottles of different essential oils, 2 samples of Ningxia Red antioxidant drink, samples of oils to share with friends and family, plus literature and information on getting started.
- There are two other starter kits you can choose as well, each with a specific focus. Learn more here.
- You aren’t required to sell oils to be a member and receive the 24% discount. Young Living will, however, ask for your social security number in case you do end up making enough through sharing the oils to require a tax form. In its 20 years, YL has never had a security breach on these numbers and will never share or sell your SSN with anyone else.
- If you need to know more right away, read on or join my support team’s Facebook Group. In that group, you can ask us all direct questions and hear oily testimonies from others just like you learning to use essential oils!
- The oils I recommend for any of the recipes I try come from Young Living because I truly believe their quality and purity are the best in the business, and if you know me, you know I do my research!
What about Buying through Retailer like Amazon and E-Bay?
I always caution against this for two reasons:
- There have been many complaints about essential oils being tampered with by private sellers. It is very easy to refill a bottle and replace the cap so it looks like it’s brand new! The oils sold on these sites are not guaranteed by the Young Living’s Promise. Only purchasing directly from Young Living assures you that you are getting the highest quality.
- You do not get a sponsor when signing up for Young Living so you will miss out on exclusive education and promotions.
The Premium Starter Kit
- 10 oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway (a nice massage oil that relaxes the muscles!), Peace and Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor and Joy oil blends. Changing mid November! Stay tuned!
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- essential oils user’s guide
- Stress Away 5-ml
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
- two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
This is just one of three Premium Starter Kits available, and is one of the best selling ones. Click here to see the other great kits you can choose from.
So how do I order the Essential Oils?
Here’s the deal, you can get the essential oils I recommend in one of two ways: Wholesale Member or Retail (signing up as a ‘customer’) but the Premium Starter Kit is only available to wholesale members.
And remember, when you sign up with Young Living directly, you are also signing up for a sponsor who will help you on your Oily Journey. If you sign up with me, I will personally support you and help guide you through the Young Living product line. This isn’t a one time thing, this is for the life of your membership! PLUS, you get support from the people that support me, and they are beyond amazing. They constantly share wonderful recipes and uses for the oils and are so helpful. Let me know if you want to join our Facebook group.
You can also watch this Essential 101 Class (video) for more information about Young Living and how to use the Premium Starter Kit.
Steps for a Young Living Member Sign-up:
STEP 1: Click this link and then fill in your information completely. Your social security number is asked for in the event you sign up people under your distributor number, but don’t worry! This is a very secure network!! This is needed in case you will receive a check! (but there is no obligation to sell)
STEP 2: Agree to terms and conditions.
STEP 3: Create a username and password.
STEP 4: Choose the Premium Starter Kit, which is the kit with the hugely discounted oils.
STEP 5: Choose your Essential Rewards Kit – or don’t!! It is not required! You can sign up with ER at any time during your membership. It helps you to earn free points to redeem towards products and allows for discounted shipping.
STEP 6: Enter your credit card information, click next. Be sure you confirm your order, and your oils will be shipped soon! YAY!
I know you will love the oils as much as I do! Please reach out with any questions and join our amazing Facebook groups for great tips and recipes!
Interested in Building a Business?
If you decide that you do want to make a business from YL oils or just a little bit of profit (if you sell 3 premium kits in your first month you will have paid for your own premium kit), then please let me know! Many people build their business with friends and family with the goal of having their oils paid for every month. We have resources such as FREE classes and mentorships to help those who are interested in building. I would love for you to join my essential oils team!